5 Things the groom and groomsmen can do the morning of the wedding day
Things groom and groomsmen can do the morning of the wedding day; On the day of the wedding, the bride and bridesmaids
go through the wedding day rituals such as the hair styling, makeup and the whole shebang that goes with the day.
On the other hand, there is not a lot of preparation that the groom and his groomsmen do on the day of the wedding.
Fewer preparations mean the boys have heaps of time to kill before the wedding ceremony.
We have put together a list of activities the boys could engage in to keep themselves occupied.
1) Golf; is one of the most popular activities for the boys to do on the morning of the wedding day.
The golf does not have to be the regular 18 hole game of golf but, can be a nine-hole game or even a fun variation of the game.
Say you use the same golf club for the duration of the game for all the strokes, which can be exciting and has the potential for some laughs and a good time.
2) Go out for breakfast or brunch; Is an excellent idea for those guys who would have been drinking the night before the wedding.
Nothing beats a great feed to cure a hangover and lay an excellent stomach foundation for the rest of the wedding day. Going out for a feed means no cleaning up after the meal.
3) BBQ; is another excellent way to kick-start the day and means by the time you get started on the beers, you have had a great feed to back you up.
4) Chill and listen to some tunes; Some guys will prefer to kick back and just relax while listening to some beats. Almost like the calm before the storm, some quiet time before the party.
This type of start to the day gives everybody a chance to iron the shirts, polish the shoes and make sure the speeches are in order and are not left until the 11th hour.
5) Beers and Cigars; If it’s your thing, then why not hang out with the boys and have a few beers and smoke some cigars.
There are a lot more activities the boys could do on the morning of the wedding, and if you have suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below.
If you know someone who may benefit from these ideas, do share the post with them.