8 Ways to make use of your wedding engagement photos
Besides the photos serving as table settings, they also give your guests something to look at.
2) Guest Books; can be printed, scraped or just a good-looking blank paged book that you can stick your engagement photos in and your guests get to sign and write their messages in between the pictures.
By using your engagement photos in your guest book, it further personalizes the book as well as improves the overall look.
3) Save the Date/ Invites; You do not always have to spend a fortune on creating invites for your wedding. Engagement photos can be a much more affordable way to make your save the date or wedding invites.
You could incorporate the images into design or print your wedding details on the back of the printed photos.
4) Postcard – Holiday cards; This is very similar to the last suggestion above with a change in the theme and design to suit.
Having your engagement photos on your website helps bring it to life as well as tell your story.
6) Family Gifts; Printing and framing some of your favorite engagement photos and passing them onto family members can be an excellent gift idea. The sizes don’t have to be big. You can limit the sizes to 5×6 or 7x5inches.
7) Personalised wedding favors; What better gifts to give your wedding guests. Your creativity and imagination are the limits. You may be able to get some ideas to get you started by using Uncle google or going to Pinterest.